Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Imogen Heap song was 69 cents on iTunes. I always forget how much I love her music...

Waiting on the Shuttle Discovery Launch.

I'm a bit nervous about this one. It had some serious mechanical difficulties that pushed the launch back from last November, and the fact that this is the oldest shuttle in operation (the two before it were Challenger and Columbia) creates an iffy overall picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXc2XiuBf4M&feature=player_embedded

Jump to about 4:40 and watch the fuel tank near the V-shaped thing.

Heh. Apparently nothing to worry about.

That video is unbelievably awesome.

It's NASA. It's never anything but awesome.

They had a range safety issue during the T-5min hold with two and a half minutes to fix it before they would have lost their launch window and been forced to push back the mission again. They fixed it with 30 seconds to spare, and you could hear everyone rushing to get in all the last things. They were ready to commence with the countdown with only two seconds to spare.

I noticed that if I cover up one half of my face at a time, one half looks kind of chubby and preppy-ish, and the other looks like an elf queen-ish type person. 

Very strange. I need photoshop, so I can do what they did with their faces on the screens in Uglies. Like, use one half of my face to make a new symmetrical one, just to see what it would look like.

My nose is really crooked, so... yeah.

And unless I got paid lots of bank to fix it, I never will. Great way to be all "yeah, bar fight, ya shoulda seen the other guy".

Just spent the last hour re-watching the Skyrim trailer.  Cannot. Wait. Until. November.

Elder Scrolls FTW

Oh yeah, got it on preorder all ready at EBGames.
God, but I love capitalism.
And with the sweat of your brow Rapture can be your city as well...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service