Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My bathing suit froze in the front of the house (which FYI is a car...). God damn this weather.

This is going to be my new favorite picture to post on MDW, in the style of the old warning pics:

Though, come to think of it, using the original vernacular term, "playing like a fiddle" would be better...

Headache, go away now. I need to paint. Must. Focus. o.o
Oh, and I also want to start a sketch for that other project I want to start... It includes zombies, which I have been drawing for no reason all day. :D

Okay, I fail at focusing.

I have not touched my paint. Instead, I finished an entire sketch of a zombie picture. Trying to decide on whether I should make it into a large-scale work of art or not. Should I post a picture? :D

And how the heck do you play minecraft?

Spent most of the afternoon reading Jerry Seinfeld. SO HILARIOUS.

Now I ought to work on my hw, but I really just don't feel like it...

Your vaca ends on a Tuesday?  o.O

Spider Splicers carry cargo hooks.

You first encounter them in Neptune's Bounty, a place where cargo entered Rapture.

I heard that fucking lightbulb turn on.

False.

The first Spider Splicer you encounter ten seconds after entering Rapture. She's the one who guts Johnny, electrocutes herself on the bathysphere, and then gets shot at by Atlas's security bot.

And the fact that you see them elsewhere tends to kill the theory.

...further proof that I get dimmer when sick. 

Nevertheless, it would be wicked cool if that were true. (And you see Rose again later in Neptune's Bounty.)

. . . I want a mohawk.

Why?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service