Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is why we think you're a robot.
XD
XDD

Can you elaborate? I'm curious from a sociological standpoint.

Also, it will help me rewrite my human-relations subroutines and router programming to accommodate for such future contingencies.

XDDD

Because I have too much hair, a mohawk would look awesome on me, and I just feel like it. XD

And anyway, there are no kids with mohawks in my school except for buzzcut ones. I want an 18-inch violet mohawk, because it would be epic.

Maybe if I just put my hair in a bunch of ponytails in a line that would look kind of like a mohawk... :/

Your hair, your choice.

Personally I'm not so fond of hair styling, but I've also never had a cheeseburger in my life, so I can't really speak as a representative of popular opinion.

Mohawks are really high-maintenance, so unless you're prepared to take a lot of care of your hair...

Also, the longer the hair, the stronger the glue you need to keep it up. 18 inches is gonna require almost Superglue.

I know... My mom had a friend in high school with an 18-in. magenta mohawk... She used an entire can of hair gel every day to put it up. They and their skinhead dude friends used to walk across streets carrying their pet boa constrictor in Rochester, NY, stopping traffic for fun.

My mom is awesome. XD

I probably won't do it, but it would be fun anyway.

>.> If you can do it, go for it. I've heard egg white makes a pretty good holding agent.

Hm, interesting... I'll have to try that one day.

My hair finally got really long, but it has the worst split ends so I need to cut it anyway...

Oh, and I forgot about the fact that my hair is extremely curly. That could pose as a big problem. >.>

I WANT WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Like, now. 

Also: I once knew this guy who was a year older than me who made himself a blood elf on that game. -snicker snicker-

...And on a completely unrelated note, I have a guy named Dijon in my class. Dijon is a city in France known for it's mustard.

And on another completely unrelated note, WHY THE HELL IS MEDICAL MARIJUANA ILLEGAL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service