Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:D Cake?

With all the amazing games coming out this year, my wallet may have to go hungry for a while.

lmao

Realizing that Pokémon may have helped teach me to read. 

I'm not really sure, but I know I've been playing as soon as it was released way back in the 1990's. 

Either way, I think it's kind of cool. I knew how to read Pokémon names before I could spell, "bed".

It was late 1990s though. Like I'm pretty sure I was in school already, so you could probably read by then.

I was born in 1995. Technically speaking, I'm ESL, so I didn't really learn English until I was four. I didn't know what read or writing was until I was in Kindergarten in 2000. I didn't know how to actually read and write until first grade, 2001.

Pokémon was released in 1999. 

I feel ollllld :\ I was already in second grade when Pokemon was superpopular.

:O Maybe that's why I never got into Pokemon...

I was homeschooled in second grade. Computer courses, and I had no friends and was never able to leave the house unless I was going to Nanny's or Wal-Mart with my parents, and my cousin there was obsessed with Power Rangers. >.>

I am tempted to blame Asian stereotypes....

Well I'm pretty sure my parents got us all fancy GameBoys to shut us up. 4+ kids in one room is a pain in the ass when we're all under the age of eight. 

I actually got the original blue version the summer before 2nd grade (My dad's idea, to keep my brother and myself quiet on the plane to Japan. Pokemon had already been fairly big that year so far).

The strange result of this is that now, whenever I start playing a new Pokemon game, I get the odd feeling that I'm smelling the inside of an airplane.

I feel so old now..... I was in Yr 8 then.... 

Is prom season done and gone in some of your states?

Because there's SO MANY good dresses on Ebay now, more than prom like, three weeks ago.  xD

Or maybe I'm just getting better at sifting through items.

Either way I just found the perfect dress.  -spasm-

No, prom here is usually in May, I think.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service