Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's navigable if you're careful enough, but there isn't that much in terms of good or intelligent conversation (I know, I write half of it). We'd be happy to discuss things intelligently and freely with you, something you wouldn't really get as much of over there.
Ooh, hello! :D
Hey. :)
Welcome to the site! If you're here from Aero, I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly!

May actually have a social life tomorrow. oh god oh god yessss

I'm not gonna lie, I desperately need to get out and socialize. First move after spring break? Join the goddamned Equality Club on campus, even though I can only show up to the last half-hour of meetings. I need to talk to people.

I am building a mostly-stone-and-partially-tree floating castle thing in Minecraft.

o.o

o.e

O.O

I love this game.

Again, I have been purposely avoiding this game. If I go in, I will never leave.

what you can do that in Minecraft

I already want that game. Is it online? it seems a lot like roblox from it's wikipedia article, just 10x more popular and a lot less free

It's online, and the old version is free.

I just spent the last hour making an underground maze, only to come to the realization that I can't save it.

fnalkhefg

If you buy the new version, I think you can have up to five save files and, you know, really craft things like boats, beds, railways, and so on. The free version is just placing and removing blocks.

I know, but I have no money and I already spent like, 100 dollars on books and comics of my parents money, so.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service