Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, art student owl, you amuse me to no end.

Especially considering I'm gonna be one of those people eventually... minus the eating paint and smoking. :D

I have a 1 in 8 chance (assuming there are no more teams in Novice) tomorrow of going to Provincials for Debate. 

I feel really good because everyone else is writing their speeches right now as well. :D 

But Provincials is in Calgary and Calgary is so far away...

Of all the vague, not-really-existent cliques at my school, the theatre dorks are by far the most awesome.

Same here, even though they all left to go to the Governor's school or already graduated.

All we have left are the art people, who are just awesome because of sheer eccentricity. Most people just think we're weirdos though.

At our school, the kids in drama are a mishmash of random-seeming students, to be honest.  xD

Scored almost even for Jeb and Gunther-Hagen taking it honestly. Now I'm gonna try and game it.

Edit: If you fuck around, it is, of course, possible to game the system just by trying to get every character once, after which you know who fits which answers. However. Taking it honestly, it's pretty hard to just go for "awright I wanna test as Mr. Chu" and get your desired result. Therefore, as far as Internet quizzes go, I figure it's better than most.

Trying to write a thesis for a synthesis essay. *le sigh* And failing.
Considering firing up my old shitbox laptop to, ah, acquire Gangs of New York for the watching. I need this movie :< But not badly enough to risk the machine I game on, so.
Flight of the Conchords -- "Woo, A Lady".
Achieved Nerdvana -- recognized a trio of Bowery Boys on their ugly looks. This movie is great.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service