Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I failed at Regionals. XDD I used the word "youths" instead of "youth" twice and stuttered and totally butchered my Opposition speech. What happens when you prepare the night before.

I'm so sad we didn't get to Provincials though, before I was fine but then I learned that Nationals would be in Halifax at Sacred Heart. I thought it'd be so funny to tell everyone I was representin' Sprytown plus I'd have a legit reason to go to Halifax but I'm too crappy to go. >.>

I suppose there's always next year. But I'm in the Open category next year so I'm sure to have my ass handed to me by the OSA kids. Whooo.

Just downloaded a 46-song long soundtrack for a fanfiction. And fangirled.

/whatismylife

I might be compiling a considerable little fanmix to accompany this goddamn gangland fanfic I seem to be writing.

The songs any good?

Some of them are some of my favorites, some of them I already know I don't like, and the rest of them I've never heard before. I'm just listening through now.

XP

My mother heard me discussing February's ARG with my younger brother and suddenly got curious about what I've been doing online all this time.

So I gave her a brief tour of here and there, explaining my history on the sites. Now she thinks that I'm some kind of marketing genius.

...it's just organized social networking. I'm no Mark Zuckerberg.

My floating castle in Minecraft is now two stories tall and has waterfalls inside of it ending in a moat around the staircase.

wtfiamsuchanerd

Scott Pilgrim FTW.

I just tried to hit 'like.' >.>
XD

I had a dream last night that my brother and sister were recruited into the Doomsday Group. I don't know why I wanted them back; it was so peaceful without them screaming and yelling at each other, but I guess the "always happy" thing was getting a bit creepy...

When RL friends start "liking" MR on FB.

Oh wait other people have read these books besides us?

I've run into two such people like that.

If you think arguing with me about Angel in text is aggravating, I'm told that I'm more aggravating in person.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service