Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.o  A kid I know at school is related to Max Bemis, lead singer of Say Anything, probably the best band EVAR.  Makes me happy.
Just watched The Social Network for the first time. ...
Editing an image I clipped from a scan of an old magazine. I couldn't resist the dude... and I'm grateful that Popular Science keeps such great images of their old issues.
Here he is, I'm a whore :B He was standing on an orange line that I mostly got rid of, but it's still a little iffy. I'm liking the new MS Paint though -- the brush tool has changed, but I really dig infinite undo.
Ahahaha... I woke up to Bodies by Drowning Pool. I think it's going to be a good day. :D
Just found a magical guide with every fiction novel ever written on genetic engineering (all 1055 of them).
Day=made.

WHERE?

Pretty please? I'll beg if I have to!

Me too. >.< And I could graduate this year if Mom would let me, but noooo.

Seriously, the bathrooms by my first period class smell like either marijuana or cigarettes most of the time.

Sounds like a place I need to be. That, or straight out of a Stephen King novel. Our stoners smoked in the parking lot.
So you want to live in Maine?

Wait this is stereotypical of New England?

I thought all schools were like that..

Nah, too cold. Just for some reason all the kids in high school in Stephen King's books smoke in the bathroom or have a dedicated smokin' area.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service