Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am I the only person out of all of my friends and family who's not having a horrible day? o.O

Had to run errands with my dad, but my mom decided to ride along for some reason.

Mother. Your side-seat driving was the reason I didn't drive for a year. I don't like driving with you, and I don't think I ever will. Next time just let me take my dad to the goddamn library.

Someone stole my iPod touch. And it's one thing that it cost $200, but it's quite another that I'm signed in on various internet sites (including here, Facebook, Twitter...) as well as having internet screencaps and personal notes in it.

Fuck people. Godsdamn.

Did you put a passcode on it?

My school sucks and there's like 20 theives in my grade, so I put on the super hard password that I only know with letters and symbols and shiz.

I did when I first got it, but was then annoyed, because I lock/unlock it all the time.

That would've been a good idea. -.- I'm usually really good about keeping track of it, but it just fell out of my pocket today, and when I went back ten seconds later, it was gone.

Oh.

That sucks. Do you have a warranty or whatever?

...Don't know of it, if I do. So no, I don't think so.
I have mine set so that it only locks after 1 minute. (You can set it to 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.)

I know it has already been stolen but at least you can do that next time so that whoever stole it can't access it and you can use your iTouch without getting annoyed. Also double clicking the Home Button when it's locked sends you to the iPod part of it. And if you have it as long numbers and letters you tend to get annoyed after a while (Like my FB password >.>), once you get the hang out unlocking it (like me...) it doesn't bother you at all.

How I know I spend too much time on my phone...
Technically all they'd have to do is hook it up to a computer and reformat it, the password will be erased.
I need adorable mini GO keychains in my life RIGHT NAO, kthnx.

So I have these mini umbrella toothpick things. I'm gonna take some thread, tie some notes on them(happy ones), and through them off the balcony of my dad's apartment each day. One a day.

And when I'm not at my dad's, I'm gonna leave them in the playground(you bet I still have recess. 25 minutes of wallball every day fuck yeaah) afterschool.

:D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service