Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Minecraft castle just got infinitely cooler, even though I managed to burn down half of the trees on my island, and now need to rebuild half of my castle because of it...
Now I have several rivers, waterfalls, and a fountain of lava spouting from the top of the castle into the moat, with the water. :D It made a cobblestone bridge and I've managed to make two blocks of obsidian. :DD
Now I have to go find more lava, but I don't wanna go back to the bottom of the map...
Take a bucket and apply it to a part of the lava other than the source block.

A girl that I'm going to be collabing with got to go to this Hank Green live thing in Miami.

Not only am I jealous, but she also gave him a cake and MET HIM. dude. I think she has a video, but I'm not sure. She has pics of the cake(it says "the corndog is a LIE" ahaha puns) and Hank on stage though.

There's a picture of a girl on my Tumblr feed standing next to Hank and smiling.

See, this is why, if I stay in the US, I'm going to move to California or New York. Because people like Hank exist and they don't come to Denver. >.<;

Me too. It was uploaded by the girl above.

I'm moving to New York most likely. Or England, because people like Charlie McDonnell and Alex Day live in London--both of them, and England has awesome accents. So I could meet both of them in a coffee shop or something. AT THE SAME TIME. THINK OF IT.

Or stay in the US and move to LA or New York or something, that's cool too.

I really wanted to go to London for college. Because I have unrealistic expectations about British people, probably. xD Not at all helped by those on YouTube.... And then I found UBC. So now I want to go there. And Vancouver's not an obscure city...

But yeah, as for US, I want northern California or upstate (Adirondacks) NY or NYC.

So um not like I'm severely advocating it but... UBC = EPIC. Like really :D

Vancouver is one of the biggest cities in Canada. But Canada is tiny population wise in contrast to the U.S but it's still big... They have really mild weather too, so it's never -40. Also there are concerts/tours that go there.

I know Wikipedia =/= reliable, but just about EVERYTHING about Vancouver appeals to me. I'm trying to petition my parents into driving up there this summer...

WE SHOULD GO TO UBC TOGETHER. justsaying 

Oh trust me, as a Canadian who has been to Vancouver, it's pretty reliable. (Did I mention my granddad owns a noodle shop there? If you go to Vancouver and want some Chinese wanton noodles/soup/things it's THE place to go. So delicious. -Cough- Not that I'm advertising it or anything...)

8D That'd be so epic. But a lot of my friends from here want to go to UBC too, but my friends from Halifax are all probably going to DAL/Mount St. Vincent/ Some shitty community college in Halifax so I'm not sure. I know UBC is beneficial to me financially and one of the best schools in Canada, but I dunno. Vancouver as a city doesn't appeal to me that much. I'm at a very big impasse to be honest.

All right. Somehow, I will find your grandfather and eat noodles from his shop. xD

Beneficial? Really? It'd be super expensive for me, but that's probably because I'd be international... UBC appeals to me primarily as a school, because they offer as a major every subject I've ever been interested in, and secondarily because of location.

XD Good. His store is very tasty and I do recall the food being awesome. Although that was a while ago.. -Is now craving noodles-

Yeah, I'm not international. XD Plus I'd live with my granddad/plead him to help pay fees 'cause he has money and I have none. I have... no idea. The idea of being in such a huge school bugs me, I'd prefer something smaller. Although that's kind of ironic considering the huge size of my school now. And well, I'm just unsure of what I want to major in. XD Location is... iffy. It's really warm I guess which is a bonus. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service