Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*spampost*

Someone fucking posted as me from my iPod onto Facebook.

Went home from school sick. My brother was staying home anyway, since he has the type A flu. Think I might have it too, but I don't know.

I'd normally be fine with the dull headache, but seeing as I get a weird pressure in my head whenever I stand up that makes me really dizzy, I thought it would be best if I went home. Don't have a fever, but that might be because of the two Excedrin I took around 6:30 this morning for the headache (which is still there). Sinuses are less clogged thanks to Sudafed, but now stomach feels a little weird (which it didn't this morning). Throat hurts like holy heck, but at least I'm not coughing my lungs out like my brother. 

The rest of my day will most likely be spent painting or playing Minecraft. I must get this painting done eventually. >.>

Aside from standardized testing, today kicked ass.

Is scared

Granger Danger just started playing in my head.

Just nerdsploded on Tumblr over a post that was essentially "drink only ice water and green tea! be super-skinny with no health detriments!"

Bitch, no.

Either there are like ten spiders on my wall, or one just really likes to circle within the same one foot radius over and over and over.

If there are ten spiders: What kind of sty do you live in? :P

If it's one: Kill the crazy thing before it jumps on your face.

My room is clean and habitable. xP

That's actually a primary concern of mine. >.> Who cares if it's ten feet away, it's going to fucking devour my face. Dx I'm not afraid of being bitten at all, really.

Spent fifteen minutes staring at a tiny lo-res picture of a blackboard from a video game, attempting to decipher someone's terrible handwriting.

Final conclusion?

Their subject's liver was in the wrong way round :\

What picture, which video game?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service