Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you missed the line on the top left saying "Embedded Parasite Position"

I can also see:

The title, dated 8/26/49

A box in the bottom left, "Do Not Erase This"

Also, the word "ADAM" in large letters. on the left. The last line talks about "a greater production"

From this information, I'm assuming this is from one of the bioshock games. It's an autopsy of a Little Sister.

As for the Liver..."Possibly due to...key subject...ethic as part of "(something)"....

Aye, I know that, just for some reason at one in the morning "the liver's fucked" is the most important thing ever. And I got most of the left half down, lemme find it.

Edit: The left half of the image reads pretty much as follows:

Clearly not... the good stuff as useful for reproducing the [injected/ingested] ADAM despite existing digestive processes ... way to work ...

Perhaps we need to imm... the thyroid gland with steroids to ensure a greater production?

In addition, the parasite would probably be located just under the diaphragm, atop the liver, attached to the stomach. In the lower right corner there's an arrow indicating the liver (which seems to be under a partially dissected diaphragm), which is reversed, uh... well, the left lobe is where the right should be.

And yeah, I believe it's a dissected Sister -- I can't find it myself, but it's attributed to Fontaine Futuristics, probably in the labs. I'd murder for a higher-res copy; I can almost read the handwriting but the tiny picture is killing my eyes.

Did you check the bioshock wiki?

I had a quick look around last night, but yeah, I think it's time to roll my sleeves up and get my hands dirty so I can get some sleep.

Edit: Man, why does Fontaine have so many goddamn bears? I understand flaunting that you can smuggle a twelve-foot polar bear into an underwater city, but dude seriously.

Seriously. He's an old-timey gangster. He likes to flaunt his power.
I can respect that, but... you'd think he'd be a little more creative with his interior decorating, at least. Bear in the middle of the room is impressive once. After that, you have to surprise me, have it totally overwhelm some tiny little space, just 'cause you're Frank Fontaine, bitch!
He does other stuff too. His apartment had a freshwater pond and private bar in it, and the multiple buildings he owns is something in and of itself.

...did I miss the pond? I caught the Zen garden, but I'm terribly blind.

OK, admittedly I would sacrifice a limb just to have a spectator seat for the beautiful crazy that is Rapture. 

"...why would you need two bears."

"Are you questioning my taste?"

"No, sir. One polar bear I can understand, but two? From the Museum of Natural History?"

"I'm Frank Fontaine. I steal all the bears I want, from whoever I want, and ship them to wherever I want. Now get out of my office."

It's called An Evening with Sander Cohen. And it was awesome.

They're publishing a novelization of the events leading to Bioshock at some point. I'll be curious to see what they have to say.

The release date seems to be July. I'm waiting for it to stabilize so I can preorder my copy.
Watching blackboxtv on youtube, it's well done.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service