Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I figured out why I like Minecraft so much.

It's like infinite LEGOs, but ten times cooler and without the leg cramps from sitting on the floor for three hours straight.

:DDD

And I found this huge island that has a humongous maze of natural caves that I got lost in several times and then came out of on the other side of the mountain. Inside I found three or four different lava-falls where the floor was made of obsidian. o.o

I'm building Hogwarts on top of that mountain... 

Anyway, I feel much better today and now I have to write an essay. Woo. And I finished a drawing of a girl running from zombies in art. Still need to finish the Mad Hatter painting before Wednesday. >.<'

Have you considered building signs?

Yes, but I didn't go back the way I came at all. It was huge. I'll probably never make it back into the same cave either. XD The island is so huge I can't see the other edge of it - just tons of mountains. Some of them are surrounded by floating blocks.

Wrote a rant today for one of the writing portions of the test instead of an actual cohesive paragraph. I've figured out that I can write literary analysis that sounds good, but any other type of analytical or technical writing I fail massively at because it all turns into word vomit. Thanks, internet.
Going to play cello in the pit orchestra for Funny Girl.  If I hadn't screwed over my monologue when I auditioned, I wouldn't be having to sit in a chair for three hours pretending I can play this thing decently.  *Sigh*

Some people can be such assholes. 

I mean really, it's not your fucking locker and it's a god damn place in front of the lockers. Fuck off. She has equal rights to it as you do King Asshole. 

On the plus side, sometimes there are some really awesome people. Dear Person Who Sometimes Stares At My Friend And I From Across The Hall (literally), you're really awesome. :D Thanks for standing up to the asshole football player. 

You know that gay marriage rights essay thing I wrote a while back? My dad read it and loved it.

Writing the final draft of my essay about illegal drugs. :/ Trying not to fall asleep on my laptop.

Need to find a prom dress. A big poofy one, preferably dark blue or black, for under $200. Online shopping rules, but it needs to be able to get here in less than a month. Prom is April 9th. >.<'

My favorite kind of music is 8-bit music.

I'm kind of surprised by all this competition for high schools to get enrollment. 

In my old school it was basically, "Here is your district high school, go to it or do shit tones of paperwork and take a 45 minute bus." 

Now it's like, "School X, Y, and Z! omfg omfg omfg omfg. Must apply!" And everyone kills each other for spots. Although, here I guess over crowding in the schools is a bit of a problem. 

Found the fucking blackboard. Basement of Fontaine Futuristics, the area's called "Plasmid Laboratory Facade". Still can't read the damn thing.

Whoa. Japan. D:

I haven't gotten to see if my friends from elementary school are okay yet. D:

These earthquakes are starting to scare me...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service