Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you get banned for being Nathan I'll make a thread that will get me banned calling the Mods some unfriendly things and questioning their integrity.
Nope, and I was the original Fake Nathan. She seemed up to it with me, and yet there I am.

First of all, I'm honestly surprised. I figured after all the chances we've given you overall on TTS you wouldn't make a name like this to mess with us, and then gloat about us not being able to ban you for it. Also, after knowing how fair we are, that you would feel the need to. It's at the point where we don't have a choice anymore. Change your name. One more violation and you're banned.

-Genn

Another thing, what the hell does TTS have to do with MX? Completely unrelated! Gloating? Where the hell did I gloat? I asked if the name was ban worthy.
They're run by the same moderation team.
Oh I know that, *has had a lot of run-ins with katy* but she says. "All the strikes on TTS" Technically I should have still had a clean slate there on MX right? Or they don't play it like that?
I don't know :\ I guess what she's saying is "omg but we were so good to you on TTS y u so different here ;______;"
Ah I see, I guess she feels having a "bad name" overlooked would make me their suck ups? Tch, Mods only thought it was bad because they're closet pervs.
Lol, Ryan, you should be ashamed, all that fair treatment you've gotten *rolls her eyes*

"we don't have a choice anymore" Poor, distraught Genn...XD
What? That's weird, though I got a pop-up about unencrypted data earlier.
Pissed off that the mods are being such dicks tonight.

Plz kill me if I ever turn into a dicktastic admin, gais. The MX mods give me a motivation to be forgiving.
I've actually been planning something regarding mod powers.

>.> Now is as good a time as ever...
^^ Every member of the site now has mod powers equal to mine.
*blush* Thanks. I figured it would work better than having just me and Z with mod powers...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service