Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hung out with my friends tonight -- went up to see two of them at their college and also went to Goodwill. I have a date to shop with one of them next week (their break) so I can queer-eye her into a decent costume for the con she's going to with me in two weeks.

Other than that, I'm very, very hoarse due to giggling and talking all evening, and I now own a new pair of pants-what-fit :3

Spent the night on Tumblr, having conceded to my laziness and lack of care.

Meh, it's not actually due until after break anyway. This is the behavior that will make colleges beg for me. I just know it.

The secret is not to let them know you do that. 

I, for example, am for some reason known as the "kid who always hands everything in on time, always." Which was why yesterday when I didn't do my social assignment everyone was like, "omfg omfg omfg." (<- Exaggeration). 

Just make sure your teachers think you did it super early. 

If I weren't so tired, I'd be running around in circles with joy. :D
My name is literally up in lights on the marquee on top of the theatre. I'll also be in the newspaper today. :DD

New Moderator on MDW, "ModeratorFabricio"

He got involved and cut off what may have turned into a very nasty thread by a religious extremist. It was already pretty harsh by the time he showed up. (I had been flipped out at, called a 13-year-old and completely knowledgeless of the bible and prayer hence my high school degree and religious school teaching certificate. Her prior comments were really unclear, and I was afraid that she was metaphoring suicide, and reccomended that she seek help. Apparently, she was referencing prayer, and the loss of her daughter--this is after asking her to clarify her phrasing three times. I should have just read her profile which is...interesting, to say the least.) I'm actually a bit masochistically curious, I wonder what would have happened if I pulled my 'it's possible for God to be evil' bible line on her.

Anyway, for your observation and enjoyment:

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/forum/topics/when-the-time-is-right

:D

This is so much fun.

What is?

Reading God's Debris by Scott Adams.

http://nowscape.com/godsdebris.pdf

I haven't actually used my brain like this in years.

Posted mein boycott.

I saw that.

I think those are actually NING's rules, not MDW's

Should we ask Nathan?

She's a mod, she'd know.

I mean, we are on Ning...

It could be MDW specific, now that I think about it. I'm a mod here too, and I don't see it on our TOS.

Where again is the ownership line mentioned?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service