Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guidelines, third paragraph on the second bullet.

Ah.

The guidelines are MDW only. It only applies over there.

Pretty much ditched school today. Felt like crap this morning, so I slept through third hour. Then decided to stay home instead of going to algebra or American Lit. Going back for tech work later, though. xD

And my mother will likely call to excuse me.

Now seriously beginning to regret this decision. I haven't accomplished anything, and I'm more frustrated with my thesis than before. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm over-thinking things...

I really, really want to RP.

I've been wanting to all week and the last.  Kind of sad, really, because I basically left my old RP site just because I got bored with it, and now I'm afraid to go back because it's been a loooong time since I've been there(and the fact that I forgot the URL edit: wait, no, found it.). Gr.

I just donated 50 bucks to Japan relief efforts, mainly because I'm a person, and people are sheep.
Late night homework. So freaking tired. Still have to take a shower and everything, and get up at 5:15... I can't keep doing this. I need my 8 hours of sleep. Six just doesn't work for me. My meds don't even keep me awake anymore. >.<'

Done with homework. Must sleep. 

Good night, all.

G'night.

-Is trying to pass the ball, a girl is flailing her arms in front of me- "Why are you so tall?"

"I'm not, you're just short."

This is why I hate basketball. And tall people. "I can't see... all these tall people are in the way!" -Tall guy snickers-

My brother's going to be here tomorrow. :D

I get irrationally excited about spending time with him. I think it's because my dad's a dick.

Reading Anonymous' response to the Westboro Baptist Church attempt to gain publicity off of them.  My faith in humanity is restored.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service