Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Figured out something that put a shine on my night: I can use my ghetto computer to tag these zillion files as belonging to the album, say, "lol dix". Then, when I access them using my ghetto media player so as not to clutter my nice shiny one with a jillion files I don't want, they'll all be in the album "lol dix", meaning it's much easier to just listen to those files.
my freaking GOD, tumblr

What. The hell.

Most interesting file I've found so far tonight: Tenenbaum asking you to cremate the body of, presumably, a Little Sister.

I'm sorry, but... huh?

It's Rapture. That's Tenenbaum being nice. If the kid is dead, and the metal floor prevents a burial, then cremate her. That's far better than leaving the body to rot, get eaten by rats, or torn to pieces by scavenging splicers.

That reminds me of that one apartment in Olympia Heights, with the dead family. There's no dialogue in that scene at all, nor is there any animation, but it is easily one of the most expressive and sad parts of the whole game.

It was just an out-of-left-field surprise in among the slightly different versions of Langford's death scene.

That apartment gets me every time, though.

In the process of edging into a very unique ARG with the Halo folks. Unlike ours, which used multimedia, this one is super-interactive text. Imagine if our ARG were based entirely on talking to three or four characters that replied in realtime; that's what's going on.

So, kind of like an RP, but with mystery and details.

Listening to Ben Rector and reading fanfiction. And grinning with insane frequency.

I am such a partier on Saturday nights.

Apparently holding shift to sneak and not fall off of cliffs doesn't work all that well in the Nether. I fell in the lava and lost my 50-something Obsidian. >.<'

Screwing around on TV trops. Learning. 

XD Oh god some of these comments. 

Discovering Garfunkel and Oates. xD

Ordered a few books via BN.com

Not going to see them for two weeks though...by then I'll probably have to be working on another project.

Ah, well, off to finish the current one...

Today's discovery: a radio message from robot Fontaine. Heh heh heh.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service