Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also oh my: originally you had to inject yourself with the pheromone sample. This I don't understand. Why...?
Genetic alteration so that you keep producing it. Wouldn't want it to wear off the first time you step under a leaky ceiling, would we?
That would cause it to be classed as yet another plasmid, I'd think, because pheromones just don't work that way. Gets a pass due to the sheer amusement factor of Robotaine, though.

Gene tonic, actually, since this is a passive item we're discussing.

What was the Fontaine-bot supposed to say?

It could be Hypnotize Little Sister or something ._.

I have the transcript, as a matter of fact. Even though I'm posting from my phone. I can upload the file once I get home (imagine it being read by Microsoft Sam, I swear), but here's the transcript (with location and file name). Originally it was one of Fontaine's taunts while you're in Olympus Heights.

[Olympus Heights: file Vo R 6 Ft Hammere]

Whoops. It's not looking too good for you there. You're almost out of stuff.

Sorry about that, but I can't have you running around here with a full tank. 

If it's any consolation, I don't bother icing people who I don't consider a threat.

Here's the file for your amusement and edification.

(Also scattered throughout were some really awesome files of Greg Baldwin's unaltered recordings of some lines, and I can find some of those if you'd like too.)

Attachments:

That's...different.

The other files would be interesting.

Here's the first three. Ning doesn't seem to like uploading multiple files at once.
Attachments:
My mom wants to watch Death Note now. XD
Ahahaha XD

My pocket watch came in the mail.

This is the sound it makes:

"ticktickticktick yaaaaay tickticktick yaaaaaaaaaaay"

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service