Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was the one that was broken before?
Nawp, that one's scrap / practice for whenever I'm desperately bored. This one is like new.

Social Dance for Gym this week. 

Awkwaaaard. 

I'm okay with it (although I'd like to point out it's not a requirement in Nova Scotia) but I feel bad for my friend. She's taller than a majority of the guys. Also because there isn't enough girls (there's two boys classes and one girl class) we all have to dance with everyone. It's gross. Plus we don't get a break.

And lololol.

Conversation in the hallway. (Apparently I am not the only person from NS.) 

"Wow Nova Scotians sound so diverse."

"Are you kidding me? I hadn't seen a Muslim before I moved here. I never saw Indian people."

"Indians aren't Muslim..." 

Finally found the tvtrope article that talks about my Dylan theory.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DerailingLoveInterests

More files of Greg Baldwin's unmanipulated voice speaking some Fontaine lines.

Also, while I was hunting these out, I found something else out: Atlas has five generic reaction lines which he might speak at any point in the game in response to your actions. However, I've never heard them triggered, so I believe they were left out. Interesting.

Attachments:
Oh yeah! These are from when he's running away from you!

*headache*

Just argued military justice regulation against a character in the Halo ARG. I've bought everyone on that site eight days to make up their minds, rather than fifteen minutes.

That is, assuming the UCMJ is still intact in the year 26?7.

Here's the article that I'm arguing:

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/ucmj.htm#833.%20ART..%2033.%20F...

I won. The character conceded.

Happy international dress like a zombie day! :D 

My school is probably going to be upset if I wear Halloween make-up... >.>

Trying to decide how I feel about Spontaneity's end. Still don't know. *sigh* I shall miss that fic.

Hahaha ah shit. 

That makes me think: OK, resolution before I leave fandom, finish longass fic even if it kills me. Would just be embarrassing to ditch two years of work like that.

*late response*

XD It'd be nice if you finished.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service