Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ours is a provincial wide test to make things fairer and more accurate with regards to actual learning. Basically our version of SATs (because in Canada, you don't have those terrible things :D) only provincial wide. 

Actual tests in school are the same ones for every class because all of the department's teachers come to an agreement of what the test will have/look like.

I just completely snookered Akinator. Twice. In a row.

Sucker didn't know Jasmine Jolene or Dion O'Banion. I win this round :3

Got all of my hair cut off today. Well, most of it. Longest piece is an inch-ish. :D
Had all of mine shaved off today. :D How eerie.
I can make myself look like Justin Bieber. We have pretty much identical hair colors. xDDD
The fact that your a teenage girl, (right?), might have you be mistakenly identified an rushed by a mob of tweeners.
When is Tumblr not a derp?

I played Minecraft for three hours when I got home from school today. o.o

I need a life. And to study. 

Meh.

Speaking of Pokemon, I found this awesome independently made Gameboy advanced emulator run Pokemon game on another site, Very awesome so far.
Anyone who would love to do me a fantastic favour, I just put up a poem in the blog section which is desperately in need of some critique.

Sometimes I wish some specific people could just stop existing altogether.

There are at least three on my FB who would be in serious trouble if I had a Death Note.

Okay, weird mood day. D: I've been randomly sobbing for no reason for the last three hours while staring incomprehensibly at my Trig homework. Usually chocolate helps in times like this, but after three girl scout cookies and half of a Hershey bar I still feel like crap.

Still have not eaten dinner because as soon as I get downstairs my stepdad's going to yell at me for not having washed the dishes yet. 

Uuuuuggghhhhh...... D:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service