Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Literally have not left my room since I woke up sometime around six thirty. I ought to be working, but since I haven't eaten, I don't really have the energy. My essay's due tomorrow, and I haven't started writing.

Heightened by the knowledge that it's entirely my fault, and there's nothing I can do about it but get to work.

Blood lab today :D
Either I've been using small windows, or the display for Firefox 4 is HUGE...
Went home from school sick today. Stomach's messed up. :/
Wish I wasn't sick, because if I wasn't then I'd be out seeing Suckerpunch with Cody. :(

EDIT: And if anyone's interested, I have paintings for sale.

Thinking through what I'm going to say to my American Lit teacher in explanation for my complete lack of essay tomorrow. I don't know.

I have no viable excuses. I have no desire to lie. I don't want sympathy.

...So I'm writing her an email. Of course I am. Can't fucking say anything aloud, can I.

What do you need to know about Gone With The Wind?
^I can help, too. I positively freaking adored Gone With the Wind when I read it.
Enjoy. :D Some parts are tedious, but it's good overall.
There's a lot more going on in GwtW than the Civil War. I'd recommend reading the sparknotes if you can't do the whole book.
Started talking about blood pH in lecture today and all I could think was "I learned this from The Andromeda Strain".

Thanks, Michael Crichton.

I love autumn. I like the just cold enough to be pleasant air, and the fact that we get lovely blue skies.

Funny, I missed the sound of the planes when the No-Fly-Zone was up and running.

Two more days until I can see my SAT scores.

TWO FREAKING DAYS.

._.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service