Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today I have learned that I have no trouble with walking in five-inch heels. :D

Unfortunately, I now need to go on a strict vegan diet for a week and a half so I'll be able to breathe in my dress. >.>

FYI, the name of that piece of music is "Bugler's Dream"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IizWc4cJwbw

Script Frenzy starts on Friday. However, next week is Hell Week, and the week after is the production. Also, I have no plan whatsoever about what I want to write.

D: I really want to do Screnzy. I dunno if I can, though.

Realizing that the books I got for my brother in eighth grade were primarily chick books and I didn't even know

We had the same book taste until then. XDD I totally thought he'd like them as much as I did. 

Reading Conservapedia.

These people are one third amusing, one third sickening, and one third frightening.

Conservatives also oppose attempts by homosexual activists to indoctrinate children by using liberal tactics such as tolerance or forcing diversity programs onto children in schools which strongly encourage the acceptance of homosexual behavior.

Shit, guys. Tolerance. Diversity. These liberal bastards are evil.

I need a fucking drink :|

I must admit that anything being named "soma" still makes me giggle.

I enjoyed that book.

Teacher: "Well class, what do you think it would be like living in a society like this?"

Me: "Too late! We're there already!"

I got my SAT scores. 

I'm pretty satisfied, considering I didn't try to study or go to any workshops or anything, but I still think I could have done better. :/

Do tell?

Just out of curiosity, how heavily do Universities rate those SATs?

They look at your actual grades first, your SATs second, and your extra-curricular activities third.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service