Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Re-reading one of my assignments from the end of ninth grade and recalling I wrote it at one in the morning. And boy, does it show. 

I don't understand how I got such a good grade. XD The grammar is pretty much face-palm worthy. 

Anyone else think Christopher Hitchens should debate Kent Hovind?

Going to a friend's wedding. People my age getting married still makes me awkward.

My experience in writing this essay has been a rollercoaster of unrealistic optimism and crushing self-doubt. I'm currently in the latter phase. .-.

I got a 1250 on the SAT. Here's a breakdown:

Critical Reading: 660

Math: 590

Writing: 650

And in reply to earlier... Most colleges take it pretty seriously, but I'm most likely going to an art school and even SCAD doesn't care much unless you have less than an 1100. Some colleges look at your ACT scores instead, though.

Wut. I just found out SCAD's school colors are gold and black. My high school and Hufflepuff colors. o.o

My school's colors are gold and black.
:D

Looking at colleges. 

I want to hurry up and graduate so I can go to one of these schools...

I love looking at colleges, too, though I still have two and a half years before I'll actually go. :|

UBC. UBC. UBC. 

I've actually considered trying out their Journalism dept though. 

My brother doesn't like it because it's such a huge school. I still want to go. xD

XD You could always go to the Kelowna campus which is way smaller.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service