Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My AP US History class played the most awesome prank on the teacher today. XD 

One girl came into class all stressed out saying things like "There was a huge fight just now, and a ton of people were involved!" I couldn't tell if she was faking or not; she was that convincing. Then one of the guys came in with tons of blood from his forehead to the end of his nose, and it totally looked like his nose was broken. He threw his bookbag to his desk and sat down like he was mad, and then another girl walked in... She had a red slap mark on her face and was acting hysterical. XD Then the most awesome actor guy in our class came in with a perfect black eye and nosebleed, stormed to his desk, threw his lunchbox at the other guy and almost hit him in the face with it (it would have if he hadn't caught it), and threw his bag down and sat, crossing his arms. The looks an all of their faces were perfect! It was so awesome... XD I have to find out who did their make-up too... 

Brother had conversation downstairs with parents about fanfiction. Auuuugh.

Friday night. Writing adaptation of Atlas Shrugged.

Party hard.

Getting back into drawing. I really want to be able to do digital art but I'd need a tablet. :|

I forgot that I'm almost actually capable of half drawing things. Sadly, this does not include cats or things without reference pictures. 

Wait, SAT or PSAT?

And what is that on the 1600 score? What you have there is out of 2400.

I personally don't know where 1630 stands out of 2400, but it's a bit low, I think, which isn't  a surprise because, as you mentioned, you're 13 and haven't taken all math and writing stuff yet.

For comparison, I got 1980/2400 or 1310/1600, and that was enough for Temple to offer me 50% off tuition.

In theory, an average SAT score is 500 in each area, so your total just barely breaks average, but you really ought to work on bringing the math up.

Top schools, like Harvard, expect over 690 in each area.

I know, so there's no issue with her getting that grade right now. However, I thought that she'd be interested in where she should be aiming for.

Then again, a very good 13 year old friend of mine got the 2300s and got an offer from Carnegie-Mellon...

I'd never ever heard of that school before, and I was /just/ on their website two seconds ago XD Completely irrelevant, but a weird coincidence I felt like sharing.

Thanks.

I'm sure you'll be glad to know that said kid was hit by an automobile last year and died. I was going to write a letter to the judge tomorrow in hopes of throwing a heavier punishment on the guy that killed him, but hey, his life doesn't matter to you or anyone else outside the community, so yeah, I shouldn't have bothered bringing him up in the first place.

I had a 1900/2400, or 1250/1600. I just got mine a couple of days ago, too. :D

But it was 660 in reading, 590 in math, and 650 in writing, which is weird because usually writing is my highest and reading is lowest. 

Playing around with the College Board Matchmaker thing.

Reaffirming that UBC is indeed the perfect college for where I see myself at the end of my senior year. That may change, of course, but it is so freaking perfect.

I agree. I agree. I agree. 

Contra, are you doing IB? I heard a rumor that IB kids get free parking at UBC! (I have no clue why.) And if you're AP/IB you get special housing. First comes first serve no longer applies. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service