Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And if you look into UBC's international exchange thing at some point you should totally go to University of Melbourne *nods* *would totally come there but the cold would kill me*
I'll be an AP kid next year, but my school doesn't do IB, unfortunately.

@Emily (Like.. Flying...Why do we have so many Emilys?): :D I wanna do that in my second year (because then I'll be legal and my parents can't bitch) and then I can hug koalas or penguins or cute, fluffy animals that you're not supposed to hug. Also you live there, but you'll be a grad student... 

@Contra: :| It's okay, you can have my parking spot if I ever get it, I'm scared to drive cars (I fall asleep in them too much) and I couldn't afford one anyways. You still get preference for boarding though. 

I always do a double take whenever anyone refers to someone as 'Emily' on this site.

xD Somehow I doubt I'll have a car by then. But thanks. You graduate in 2013, right?

There are simply a lot of Emilys. -Doesn't know any IRL-

Yep. But you can definitely have my parking spot if I get it... If not we can put a bicycle there or something just to use up the space. I think I'll be hated but it'll be amusing. 

There were five in my chem class of twenty-something last semester. xD

lololol It's our parking spot, damn it. xD

O.o We had a lot of Jessicas and Caitlyns....

XDD Exactly! Or if we get really broke we could charge people to use it. (I dunno if we're even allowed to do that. XD)

http://www.gleefan.com/gleefan-exlusive-chris-colfer-qa-on-glee-his...

Chris Colfer is the single most adorable person on the planet.

Just got a message from some douche that said only "FUCK YOU! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

I think I'm getting too old for this shit.

My 15th birthday is tomorrow. :)
Gah, just wasted two hours with Minecraft... Must write essay... >.>

Artrage allows me to be able to paint pretty sunsets (which is basically the only thing I can do XD). But I want that cool wave effect on that one tutorial...

There goes my "homework" time...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service