Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spent five hours writing a court statement for a friend of mine who was hit by an automobile and died last year.

I'd like to think that it's some of my better writing. I hope it functions as I want it to.

In other news, read three and a half books this weekend, none of which were really worthwhile.

MY PRINTER IS NOT WORKING.

This is not good.

I have to print reference pictures by tomorrow for an art project for class, and I have to print my SAT scores for a school thing... My printer cannot not work. D: And I would just save the stuff onto a flash drive and print them at school or my friend's house, but they don't have color printers and I have to have color for the reference pics... DDD:

What's wrong with the printer? Have you:

1) Checked to make sure it's plugged in?

2) Checked to make sure it's on?

3) Checked to make sure it's connected to your computer?

4) Checked to make sure that you select that printer when you print?

5) Tried printing it as a different file type?

6) Checked to make sure the printer isn't jammed?

7) Checked to make sure the printer has paper?

8) Checked to make sure the printer has ink?

Any of these Items has kept my printer from printing in the past.

Realized that:

- My library books are due tomorrow, and they're unrenewable.

- I also have a reaction paper due tomorrow. Which I have not done.

If you heard something, that was me yelling "FUCK".

"You taught me language, and my profit on't / is I know how to curse." --Caliban, The Tempest.

I now see why Huxley quoted Caliban so much in Brave New World, this guy is awesome.

When I write by hand on the weekends, my handwriting either turns out perfectly formed or as half-joined-up shit. It's weird.

Guess who had all their internet restrictions turned off? :D

And who can visit FlockForum all they want now?

Wait wait wait... so were you banned from the interwebz, or whatever for a real legitimate reason, such as you were spending too much time online and your marks were slipping as a consequence, or was it the power of the parents being abused?
Happy Birthday to me.
Happy Birthday :D
Happy birthday! :D

Just got my Math mark. I like it. It could be better, but I like it, so it's alright. 

I no longer give a shit about Social, as long as it's 90+, it's cool. Whatever. 

However, that god damned grade in English is going to give me kill me. >.> 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service