Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What interests you about politics? * Please discuss what issues, concerns, tactics, instituions, or individuals have your attention and why. If you don't pay attention to politics, discuss why.

^Part of the AP Gov application form. Bitch gonna rant. :D

JIM BUTCHER FINISHED GHOST STORY.

AAAAAHHH.

NEED. NOW. 

KTHNXBAI

“Why do you want to attend MLA for a Day, and how would you be a good candidate?"

Somehow, I don't think putting down "I get to legit miss school and there's free food and I get to sleep in a real bed" seems to be a good answer...

My laptop just died. Spontaneously. And my mom left my recovery disk in Halifax.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Have you tired a reboot and sys restore?

It's fine now. >.> 

But now I'm very scared. 

I'mma run a disk matenience tonight and try rebooting it and removing crap I don't need. 

Also transferring a shit tonne of documents into my Google Docs accounts.

Hey. Hey Xuut.

Robert Hare works at UBC, so there is a possibility that I'll be in your part of the world sometime.

asdfghjkl

Legit? :DDDD That's... pretty awesome. Are you planning on going there for grad school? Or for undergrad?

ASAP, so that means I'll probably stick around ACC for my associate's, then run up to Canada with a silly grin because POSSIBILITY OF ROBERT HARE OMG.

XDDD Oh good. You're JUST in time for the tropical paradise renovation. Not only are you free from Colorado's coldness but you get to chill in awesome Vancouver. 

Come to AB sometime, you can see North America's biggest mall.

Are international students covered by our healthcare?

Wait does this mean we'll all be at UBC in 2013?
Now if you wanted a really good Canadian University you would apply for Carleton, or RMC.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service