Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why would I go to RMC (if it's the military college to which you're referring)?

And Carleton doesn't offer English classes, according to their website...

Besides, my goal isn't Canada, per se. More Pacific northwest.

Now why wouldn't you want to join the Canadian Military in exchange for free tuition plus getting payed?

Pft, Universities website's never advertise everything, you have to dig down in the cracks of the portal to find things. Which makes registering for English sections annoying as hell.

What does the Canadian military do, anyway? >.> And because I'm not joining anyone's military. .-.

It's not listed as a department. It's not just that the search function is crap.

@Xuut: :D XDD

The first two are graduate programs. >.>

But still.

Why do you want me to go to Carleton? Or is it just not UBC?

Eh, I guess it's just mainly anti UBC, since I plan on going to McGill after and not Carleton, though plans change.

Canadian military does what they feel they need to do, like send people for the UN in "peacekeeping" right now. :D 

@Contra: Yes, it seems so. :D WHO WANTS MY PARKING SPACE?

@Ryan: XDD I've never heard of Carleton... Also, I'm not aiming for really good, just one I can afford/go to and that's close but not second rate. UBC just happens to be that. To be honest, before I moved, I was intending go to McGill or UT and if I got desperate, DAL. 

RMC just sounds silly. :P 

XD Switzerland is hilarious.

During WWII:

Switzerland: I'm neutral!

Germany: You do realize that my and Italy's forces have you completely surrounded, right?

Switzerland: BITCH I'M NEUTRAL.

Mumford & Sons are coming to Denver

...three days after I leave.

Of course they fucking are.

*Will probably be going to that concert* I got into them right after they came to the Ogden last fall. *evil grin*

*fangs*

Lucky. xP

I'm honestly just waiting for Jason Mraz to come back through on a night I can't make for whatever reason. Seeing as it's happened with Joshua Radin, Ben Folds, Ingrid Michaelson, Jack Johnson, and now Mumford & Sons. ._.

O.o you're really unlucky.  *Sigh* any decent music I listen to now, I seem to have discovered sometime in the last three months, so I missed Ben Folds.  Don't even know anyone else on that list though.  *Feels stupid*

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service