Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the most part, same here about the last three months. Including Mumford & Sons. But the rest were last summer/fall, and I missed them all. x|

Oh, they (not so much Ingrid, but meh) are some of my absolute favorites. <3 Acoustic and lyrical, for the most part. I'd recommend them, but I know their music isn't necessarily everyone's style... They're not exactly Top 40.

I'll definitely check 'em out.  I went on something of a hipster craze last summer, and even though I failed hard, I've sort of retained a love for anything independent/not what they play at my awful school dances.  So yeah, not Top 40 isn't really a problem.

I don't think you'll regret it. When/if you look up Jack Johnson, go for something from his three earlier albums. The new stuff, I feel, isn't representative of his talent as a songwriter. Quite a few songs are well-written, cleverly done social criticism.

Do you know/like Laura Marling? 

I've heard her before, tend to love her guitar, not really sure why.  Am I the only one who detects some kind of accent?  I can't really figure out where it's from.

She's British. She's actually doing a project with Marcus Mumford sometime in the near future...

I just started getting into her music, too. She's fabulous.

Really?  She sounds sort of French sometimes.  But yeah, I like her sound.  It sort of seems... folkey?  Eh, not really an accurate description, but yeah, sort of old-school.

Prom is Saturday, and I'm actually almost ready for it.

o.o

Unlike the majority of the school, who's probably all just going to go to parties and get drunk and stuff, My friends and Cody and I are going to Ihop to pull an all-nighter in prom clothes. :D Saturday is going to be so freaking awesome. 

Unfortunately, since most of the school is planning on going to parties and stuff, we have two assemblies in the next two days about drunk driving, just for the juniors and seniors. -__-

IHOP is fucking rad.

Also your prom is really early in the year, but eh.

We're studying the cardiovascular system.

EndOf, every time erythropoiesis is mentioned, I hear your voice in my head. 

Thanks, I guess.

Ahaha. Thanks. I'm totally gonna do the same thing now.

PS. Got to test people for HIV, Hep B and C today. Yesterday, it was CMV and syphilis.

Hey, if it helps you remember it. You have no idea how many times I had to redo that word, and erytrhocites, or whatever the heck that other medical term was. I still can't get some of the lines out of my head, and I don't even use them. Ach du liber himmel...

Say, speaking of which, interested in doing another one? I've been thinking about how much fun we could have with  the DG's anti-everything propaganda.

Erythrocytes.

Also yes, that would be fun as hell.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service