Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking something with more audience involvement. Maybe this time take a few more risks with e-mails and websites and so on.

Plotwise, it would likely look like some INTERPOL agent or PI investigating the Paris explosion. We could even have Elena turn up again somewhere in there.

I'm going to be looking at Java and Javascript stuff this summer, as well as looking at different free-website hosting things to see what's available for messing around with. For now, we're just brainstorming, but should I put up another group?

Go nuts, and we can start brainstorming there.

30 hours later an my tongue is still half-numb. Turns out this is a known side effect which may last months.

WELL FUCK IT. IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO TASTE MY FOOD, OR YOU KNOW, NOT SOUND LIKE A LISPY THREE YEAR OLD.

Playing with StumbleUpon, per The Oatmeal's recommendation.

So. Effing. Cool.

This needs to be made into an iPhone app.
I actually used to have an app just like that, but unfortunately it was on a machine that's now in a coma. I'll see if I can track down the name.

Today I tried to defrag my laptop, Sheldon. It turns out Sheldon, being the clever little bastard he is, defrags himself every Wednesday at 1 AM. 

Perhaps yesterday morning he was having a temper tantrum with me and refused to work? Regardless, this makes me love him even more because of all this self-maintenance stuff he does. Even if he's a devious little bastard who nearly gave me a heart attack yesterday.

Slept through second hour (after an additional two hour delay) because I apparently fail at life.

*headdesk*

I need a new iPod. >.>

Mine is completely full, but since I keep getting new music I have an excuse to get rid of my sister's stuff that she likes to play in the morning. :D Yay, new Rise Against album.

Now how can I get $170 for that 160 GB one on eBay...

*is apparently an adult* o.o
You are. :)
Takes a bit of getting used to. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service