Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, it confused me for a little while... I had to get my sister to explain to me what really happened. She definitely had my imagination. XD I've had dreams like that movie. And the music was pretty epic too. I knew at least half of the songs.

I liked the music personally. :D

And yes it was so confusing. I didn't fully comprehend what was going on until the end. >.> But I liked it nonetheless. 

I woke up at 2 this morning and now have school.  Wish me luck.

Shit. Tons of homework (huge project, trig, and AP US History) all due tomorrow, and I was just reminded that I have rehearsal tonight at 8. 

And I also just learned yesterday that my aunt Jeni now has cancer. I was going to go visit her for a few weeks this summer in New Orleans to work in her art store, and now the doctors have given her a few months left.

I've been fine all day, but as soon as I got in the car on the way home from school I started bawling my eyes out.

Here's to hoping that a giant special dark Hershey's bar and an energy drink will get my through the rest of the day. Y--Y

I'm sorry. Cancer really sucks and I'm sure everyone here knows what it's like to lose someone they love.
I've only really met her once, and that was this past summer when I stayed at her house for a few days. She's the only other artist in my family, and I was so glad to finally connect...

Spent 13 hours today having only left school once on a Starbucks run.

And now I have homework.

Joy.

Laptop is dying. Slowly and painfully. I need to save my books before I have none left. :| Good thing I saved my writing. 

So yeah, pretty much living off my poor, abused, phone now. I'mma beg my step-mom to see if she can see what's wrong with my laptop tomorrow. I'm okay with loosing everything on it, just not the laptop itself.

On the internet eating cookie dough and reading Homestuck.

Check class calendar, I have an exam tomorrow and my paper is due in ten days.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed.

Call tomorrow for the performance is at 4:00. Our stage manager wants the techies there immediately after school.

This means that I'll be at school from 7 am to 10 pm tomorrow, with no time to do homework.

Holy shit.

See this as a joke reason for why The Hunger Games was on the most challenged books of 2010 list:

5. "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
Reasons: Suzanne Collins can't fuckin write, book is an affront to language

Laugh for a year.

XD

On what list was this?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service