Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This thread. Think it's the Modern Library Association or something.

Some of it may be crazy, but this made me laugh.

Something Awful is pretty fab, and I'm only slightly ashamed to say that I get a lot of my major news from there.
Apparently in the real list it was sexually explicit?

One of the fun things about writing a close reading essay is the sheer amount of junk you can pull out of the fewest number of words.

For example, in the paper I'm writing I've written two lines worth of writing on a single word. And the word isn't even a noun, verb, or adjective.

Finished applying for AP Gov. *crosses fingers*

...And reading stuff on TTS. Some people are just stupid. It's rather astounding.

Laptop has died. :| I need to basically reinstall the OS which I would if I had the disk...

I will become academically productive now with no Internet distractions. Yesterday I did X-Box style multiplication with variables because I was bored and didn't want to finish my Math review. O.o I don't want to be productive...

This week sucks. In addition to my previous post, I got a new prescription for my ADD meds. I fell asleep in all of my classes, including art. Yeah, that's not going to work. They're supposed to wake me up, not do the opposite.

And my mom is getting surgery for the pinched nerve in her neck the day after tomorrow. Tommy's going to make us clean the house. I have shit-tons of homework, still, and my play is going to pretty much shrivel up and die. 

And I am so freaking tired from the meds and the crying... Can I please just take a nap? I feel like blowing my brains out...

People said I "looked fine" when I left school today. Huh. Yeah, that's because I was getting in Cody's car after leaving my favorite class. 

I wish people knew that when I "look fine," it doesn't mean shit. I'm an actress, for God's sake.

I'm going to sleep because these meds are doing the opposite of what they should, and no, I haven't done any of my homework. Good night.

Name of the medication? I'm wondering if you've been given an OD.
3mg of Intuniv.

Congratulations, you have all typical side effects. Ask your doctor for a lighter dose; the side effects tend to go away at dosages of 2mg or less, as apparently they are dose-dependant.

Re Side effects of Intuniv/guanfacine and relation to dosage:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1430125/?tool=pmcentrez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service