Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone doing the Day of Silence tomorrow?

I want to, but I'm not sure I'll be able to, what with the show and inevitable class discussions.

I was gonna, but -- I'm at home and... other shit.

Watched about 80% of Portal 2 online.

I wasn't expecting... a lot of that. Some very good twists, and only one cake joke. There is another running gag though, one which is so crazy, that it still puts me in a laughing fit whenever I think about it too much.

Fuck you now I gotta go watch that.

No. The only guy who has anything near a full playthrough up has the problem-solving capacity of a rock and talks to people during important cutscenes. I had to do tons of jumping from the beginning of one test chamber to the end because the parts in between made me want to throw the laptop out the window.

If you are willing to suffer through it though, rather than wait three days, here's the first part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfpM4A0Tafo

I'm on part 41 right now--each part is ten minutes long; he's been at it for almost seven hours when a good chunk of the earlier puzzles were borrowed from the first game, and others were reskinned from the demos.

I googled Atlas Shrugged to get the Rotten Tomatoes page, and helpful Google dissolved my brain.

Turns out this movie actually made it to theaters in Colorado. Theaters I am near.

So, my question is thus: Should I go see this movie?

If so -- no, I will not be paying for it (in the true spirit of the protagonists I'll be giving money to something else and sneaking in to AS instead), yes, I will post a trip report.

Best of luck in that. Even the Randian reviewers are saying it's a let-down.

I know what I'm doing next Friday then :V

It's mainly impetus for me to work harder on my screenplay, because dammit I can do so much better than these hacks.

Just now. Shite. fucking quakes.
BTW, a 5.3 apparently.
Being addicted to Glee.

man i love this show

Yesterday might have been the best day of my life, because I spent twelve hours with my favorite people in the world, most of whom I've just gotten to know this week.

Tonight is closing night, and some of the best of those people are going to college next year.

Fuck you, too, time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service