Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I give. GLaDOS just won the most interestingly developed character of the year award. The depth goes for miles.
Oh my fucking god. Just... My fucking god. I am so freaking happy. 8D

Today was Law Day and my team was so unprepared it wasn't even funny. Basically we freaked out and for a while, suggested dropping out and then we went with it and won somehow. And then we won again, which was pretty awesome.

Then we learned we were up against Super OSA (basically the best Debaters in my city... All of them went to Provincials. While my team was two good Debaters with one who hadn't done it in two years, three newbies and one experienced) and everyone (including them) thought they were going to win. I think it was their cockiness that cause them to loose because our style might have scored us the one point that won. Also our amazing last speech helped, despite the fact that we did not have a solid case at all. The last speech probably helped us loads as well. It was so good despite having no evidence whatsoever.

Overall, just amazing. Can't believe we won.

Oh my gosh.

My grandparent's house got hit by a tornado. They're living in their RV right now. Their housing development was in the middle of the woods, there are 5 trees IN their house right now. They live near Charlotte.

We got rain and a ton of wind, and no power from 3-ish up until about 30 minutes ago. But pictures from up in town.... We were so lucky. This was nothing compared to about 5 miles away....

Not good, but yes, lucky. The storm today yielded 10 tornado-related Fatalities according to spc.noaa
It says 26 on wiki. That's just... really awful.
That's a cumulative number over the course of the storm, and I was reporting that earlier than whenever you looked it up on the wiki. spc.noaa now shows 20 fatalities for that day (10 in one specific location) with a possibility that some may have died later from injuries. The place were 10 people died ("Askewville," ironically) also had 50 injured, so the numbers from there aren't all fully checked.
There were a couple kids they were looking for in a river that was overflowing.... It's terrible. They closed Fort Bragg.

Yeah, Cody's from near there and had to check and see whether everyone was alright. :/ Everything was fine here, too... I stayed at a friend's house (who has a basement) in case anything came through.

I hope everything turns out okay... :/

Yeah, that area got TRASHED. Glad ya'll are ok.

Thanks. Haha, my Grandma turned into THAT woman. You know, the one on ALL the news channels talking about the train noises. She was chasing down the reporters, apparently.

Spent strike after the show last night dancing around and singing somewhat obscure Mraz songs with two of the actors.

Theatre fucking rocks.

Yeah it does! XD
My mother somehow uses around 55 galleons of water for ONE meal where she made three dishes. That's fifty two of those large 4L milk jugs.

How the hell... I mean she's from Hong Kong. Aren't people from there cheap? I don't understand how one person can use so much water.

God, I bet this is the reason why we're going to have to charge people for fresh water sooner or later. >.> My mother should be grateful we live in the country with the most freshwater in the world.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service