Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kelly is actually an oversimplified version of a character that I'm using in the novel that I want to get published. This makes her a useful plot item during the overarching scenario in which two characters are causing each other to suffer individual existential crises.

Brad was me thinking of the inverse of the Edwardian 'perfect' guy--I.E. handsome but with no strength (and therefore no self-esteem) to back it up.

Lisa is vaguely based off of my little sister--she had a sad time last summer, but reality tends to make for good character, right?

And Emily and Marcus are my ways of presenting amusing inverses, because I had used up all of my good ideas on the first three.

Oooh, that sounds like fun... :D

I've had enough of this.

It's one thing when the people are too stupid to get story structure. It's another thing when the people are too stupid to understand the words coming out of your mouth. Worse yet, said person is a 14 year old.

I've decided that after the last MR book comes out, I'm going to stop going on MDW. It's going to be one huge review, and then no one over there is going to hear from me again until I've published.

Same might go for here too. I haven't decided yet.

No, don't leave here. Why would you?
Because we aren't doing anything here except posting status updates.

...True.

We really ought to do something.

People can be crazy fucking stupid, aye. 

I'll meet you there for the "giant farewell review" :\ 

Edit: Regarding doin' something, I got a big paper to finish... so expect some Deep Thoughts on ARG plot by the end of the night.

Aw, but this is one of the only places I actually follow... D:

I feel like one day I'll be old and still be here, even if I'm the only one left shouting echoes onto the forums or something. It's very sad. 

If/when the day comes that we all leave, we should coordinate a day or time that everyone should come here on chat, like ten years in the future. 

I just worked the math and it's technically possible for me to not do this research paper and still pass the class (with a low B if I kick ass on the final). 

Thanks, math, for encouraging my work ethic.

D: That's so not fair.

In all my classes not submitting something = automatic fail, even if that something is only worth like 10%

Then again if I think can avoid doing something, I will, so my grades are probably safer this way....

Unless it's weighted to fuck (which I don't think it is), it only counts for 200 points, which is the same as a written exam. If I do reasonably well on the two written exams I have left, I can pass with an 82%.

I never did come up with a decent topic for the fucker anyway.

This had you guys written all over it:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service