Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to fail my AP exam tomorrow. I already knew I would anyway. :/ I still have to get up at 5-ish so I can be at Shoney's at 6:45 and the tech school soon after that.

The good news is that it'll be over at 11:30, and I get to skip school for the rest of the day. :D 

Found an AP Gov book of the right edition for less than $40 on a reputable site that donates money to promote world literacy. Oh, and it ships for free.

Fuck yes.

Speaking of books, it is that time of year. I have some old AP books floating around -- Euro and US History, mainly -- that I'm willing to let go to people on here if they want 'em.
My AP US History exam is in three hours, but thanks for the offer. XD

Win of the day:

Finding out that the resource you're using to write an essay was itself written by the guy who marks the essay. Ehehe. Didn't even know til I started the referencing.

So, I made Omega, the really prestigious a capella group at my school. And I'll be in it as a sophomore, so I'm really excited!

I also just found out that I have Type 1 First and Second Degree Heart Block. First Degree basically means the electrical impulses that tell my heart to beat are slightly delayed. Second Degree means they're so delayed that eventually my heart skips a beat entirely. While not exactly life-threatening, it still isn't great. Also, I have to wear a heart monitor for 30 days, when they send it here in a week or so... Yaayy....

Oy. Here's hoping a pacemaker isn't required. Congrats on Omega!

Would a pacemaker be required? O.o My mom didn't let me read the article, she just read it and the doc explained it....

And thanks! :D They perform at colleges and churches and stuff, they're really well-known around here!

EDIT- Found the article she was referenced to - Heart Block Degree, First Degree, Second Degree, Third Degree

It's Mobitz Type 1. Hopefully it is just Type 1, and he doesn't find anything else on the 30 day EKG. Because Type 2 sometimes requires pacemakers....

If it does require a pacemaker, it isn't worth worrying about. My grandmother was the first person in New York to give birth with a pacemaker. She's still alive and very well and healthy today.
I got history nerd all over someone today ._. I didn't mean to be an asshole, swears.

Just played a little Dungeons and Dragons with my friend the philosopher/sorcerer/hippie. I haven't seen him since December. I forgot just how awesome he was. XD 

Also, Cody's getting a job at the skating rink! :DD I'm totally going skating tomorrow while he's training. If I get money, anyway. >.> 

My crew chief for the spring musical is named Cole. Cole had taken to calling me an assassin (which started when I was perched on one of the desks in the green room in my blacks silently for an extended period of time) during show week.

The LEGO store has a keychain of a ninja in blacks, and it's named Cole.

I love life. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service