Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am bawling my eyes out.

Zack and Cody just ended. Forever. They graduated. I'm so...just. I'M SO SAD. :( 

So, if I read the summary correctly, after all that, the lives of the main characters are left inconclusive.

I'm happy Moseby got a happy ending, he was the best character on the show.

Which begs the question--what craptastic new show will Disney pour into the gap?

Yeah. CODY DIDN'T EVEN GET INTO YALE AND ZACK LOSES HIS ONLY LONG-TERM GIRLFRIEND. WTF.

ANT Farm is going to be the new thing now...or, well, it will be soon. It's starting sometime this month, I think. And Shake it Up! started not too long ago, so. :/ I don't like Shake it Up! and ANT Farm just sounds stupid...though it was written by the same person who did Suite Life on Deck, so it shouldn't be THAT bad...

Bad Sex in Fiction 2005.

Linked because... oh Marlon Brando no!
Oh ye gods, some of those are absolutely terrible.

You know how dogs tilt their heads when they're confused?

Yeah, that was me when I saw names I knew on there. W-what?

Oh, wow. lololol

Looks sort of like what I produced the last time I tried writing anything of the sort. That's why I avoid these scenes in my writing.

Sex scenes in general have a tendency to make me laugh.

"And then he put his thingy in my you-know-what and we did it".

So yeah, I avoid that shit too. 

Procrastinating?

Yeah, youtube music just got fantastically interesting... Anyone got any suggestions?

Heh, nice.

At the moment I've got a couple of tabs up:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service