Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Minor setback.

The site apparently is still blocking my computer.

...Must...overcome...laziness...and...delete...cookies...

Or use a different browser.

The site's not very active right now, anyway.

Get a load of this. I just watched an entire news story on it.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

Everyone, make sure you've got a zombie apocalypse survival kit at the ready. They're coming.

I was wondering when the CDC would put this up. Very clever, it should draw readers to learn about preparadness for more likely emergencies.

One of my friends was at a camp that went under CDC quarantine. They had people in spacesuits roping in via helicopter; these guys are truly pros.

Meh.

Only two good ones. The rest are really unrelated and not very useful.

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/page/angel-caption-contest-winners

And I hope that quote doesn't wind up in the book, as it would mean a serious lack of research. Chickens can't fly for over a minute.

Man, they let that shit fly now?
It's been flying for so long now, it's got to hit the fan eventually.

Awww bloody fuck.

Why are there so many projects and tests and quizzes that my brain can't take?

>.> What's worse is I left my Science notes with my friend (because I actually take down a tonne of notes to stay awake in Bio) and now I'm screwed because I don't have any notes at all, save the shitty ones from the textbook. BAH. At least I finished the lab write ups...

Video editing: at once frustrating, tiresome, and incredibly fun.
Listening to sound files from Bioshock 2. Sounds like there was a discarded subplot about needing a transfusion of Eleanor's blood.
There was a lot of discarded everything. A good dozen audio logs got pulled so they could throw Mark Meltzer into the game.

Yeah, I'm basically drooling on myself here. The much-cooler little subplot that seems to have been trashed involves, literally, something creepy out there in the sea.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service