Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something may be up with your cooling fan, you may want to get that checked.

What type of laptop do you have?

HP and Compaq and notoriously well known for being warm enough to boil water and fry eggs... In the middle of winter. My sister has burns from it sitting on her stomach.

Mine runs fairly hot. I have considered trying to cook muffins or something with the heat.

That fucker never actually sits in my lap.

XD HP or Compaq? Or something else I should be wary of?

Mine is an Acer and it's okay, but the fuckers who made it screwed shit up inside and it's a half-assed job at the least. Never getting an Acer again.

On the bright side, at least I don't cook my breakfast on it.

Sony :V However, I do run it pretty hard.

Compaq. I want a new one. >.<' It's slow, has a crack in the cover, screws up whenever I open iTunes or Minecraft, and is just altogether old now.

I've already cooked a bag of frozen black-eyed peas under it a few times over just to try and cool it off.

I am only somewhat disappointed at the lack of a rapture so far - I was kinda looking forwards to the looting.
Yeah, if the Rapture actually happened I bet half my state would be gone if not more.
NZ is so atheist it's not funny. We'll likely carry on as normal.
I saw a license plate frame that said "Warning: in case of Rapture, this vehicle will be unmanned."
Personally, I can't really take the Rapture seriously, if only because the name reminds me of hitting a dude in an armoured diving suit with a wrench.
Shit, where's the like button?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service