Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why does my neck hurt?

I'm sore all over (like, all of my muscles) with that weird achy feeling that hurts when you touch cold stuff, but I don't feel sick other than the soreness and aching, aside from what I thought was my normal headache, though even that didn't completely go away like it normally does when I take two Ibuprofen with caffeine...

I'm also more tired today than usual, and completely zoned out. I'm setting my alarm for 5AM so I can go to sleep now and shower in the morning. <.> I need more sleep than this... 

A) Lack of sleep does weird stuff to you. Try getting more of it?

B) you might have something viral - that causes achy, sometimes without any (noticeable) solutions. If it doesnt go away, then maybe go see a doctor.

Tried to sleep and couldn't. Took a shower, and it was actually painful. So is cold air. <.> Head still hurts too, and maybe stomach a little.
I suggest see a doctor, then. That's probably not a good thing.

I'm about to face off against Andrew Ryan.

:D

Wish me luck.

Good luck, bro. After the preceding game he's not a very hard fight at all.
You'll need it. Killing Ryan is easy. Killing Ryan is hard.

I died in Bioshock 2.

By face-checking a locker, or a wall or something. All I know is I walked down the stairs and BAM DEAD.

I'm feeling much better now, thank goodness... I have an end of course exam Friday and tomorrow is opening night for my play. Urgh.
The high for today is frickin 96 F. I'm gonna die.

It's been in the high 90's ALL week.

Just beat Bioshock.

:DDDDDDDD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service