Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Turns out I don't have a save. :/ So you're going to have to test it or we'll have to find someone else.

On the plus side, I just realized that the Blue Screen of Meth probably still applies when you switch to other areas. Meaning you could probably double almost all the little sisters, if you felt so inclined.

I'll see if I can work it in tomorrow or Saturday, otherwise you're SOL until about the 4th.
So I was the only one who stuck mostly to dependable iron and gunpowder through that game? That's sad.

For some reason I just don't like destroying security vOv So I like to have at least Electrobolt (disable bots) and Telekinesis (grab shit that's just too far away) equipped. 

Forgive me :V

Electrobolt was the only plasmid I really used, mostly for that purpose.

Personally, I rarely, if ever, used anything but the wrench to take down standard enemies. Big Daddies I tended to blast with electrobolt, hit with the wrench once or twice, then hit with some explodingn buck once or twice before switching to my machine gun and hitting them with anti-armour rounds. Bots, turrets, cameras, and the like I used electrobolt against, and...that's about it. I only used the pistol early game, and never used the chemical thrower, grenade launcher, or crossbow during the game. Nor did I use any of the other plasmids, despite the plasmids being pretty important to the game.

I used Hypnotize Big Daddy once or twice, if only because it was the funnest plasmid in the game.

But yeah, the Blue Screen of Meth annoyed me too, if only because it kept switching me out of the weapon I was using.

Went to amusement park today. Got slightly sunburned. Still feel like I'm spinning. Whee.
:D
Just got back from the Spring Chorus Concert. I wasn't singing, but got an award for All County. All three groups got together at the end and sang a Les Miserables medley, and even though we worked on it in the fall class, I still started humming Still Alive when the pianist played the intro for Let Him Live.

2:15 pm. Paper due in 2 hours, 45 minutes.

Left to do = discussion, conclusion and referencing.  Referencing will take me at least an hour... I think Imma be okay!

3:47 P.M.

Brain dying. Conclusion and referencing underway. 650 word count left, and/or two pages.

3:51 P.M

Bullshittiest conclusion ever.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service