Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fly to rarotonga on monday. This is awesome, considering that it's pissing down here!
I'm most interested in the 1890s, but the 1950s is definitely my favorite period of history as far as looks go. Spaceships, underwater cities (no, not just Rapture), moon colonies, skirts verging on hooped... dammit it all looks so good.

Dickin' around on English Major Armadillo and kind of thankful for the dick English teacher who turned me off that path. Thanks bitch :3

Also, reminded by said armadillo of something I saw the other day:

" 'I'm doin' good'? No, son, Superman does good. You doin' well."

(Most of EM Armadillo is harmlessly amusing, but some of it is hilarious elitist crap. oh noooo slang D: oh noooo)

One the teachers at my old high school was arrested for highly inappropriate homosexual contact with a student.

So, so happy to be out of that place. Here's hoping the media attention stays elsewhere, like on Germany's E. coli problem.

In other news, the MDW server went kaput, from the looks of things.
Also, Jamespatterson.com is down.
JP.com is up now, but MDW is still down.
I have nothing on jp.com, just a blank page that says "URI '/' only"

Up for me vOv

MDW is still down though.

Think it's a server issue or just major redecorating?

No idea. Other Ning sites don't seem to be having problems, so maybe they just decided to redo the damn thing.

Or it's just not making money right now so it's getting yanked until some idiot decides an internet forum will be a totally safe way to make bank off the brand.

It's nine hours later and I'm getting the same results. Maybe they did yank the site?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service