Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ten hours after that, still down.

I have an old email for the mods. Think I should ask?

Music says:

"Okay, scratch that. They're updating the site. Someone I know on MX told me that they're updating the site to make it look a lot more like FB."

I wonder how much content will get deleted?

Nearly two days now. I wonder how many RPers they're losing per hour?

SO TIRED. Oh god. In Gym we played full court Capture The Flag. And our full court is a bit... bigger than most. (As in a soccer field and a football field with a baseball diamond all together.) Running around that was brutal, even after we decided that since everyone was cheating (the black team was supposed to only let one person out... instead they all went out) we would only use the bowl (football field/track area). 

Then I went to a birthday party, had good food, and played in the backyard for like, a good two hours on a trampoline. Now I'm so tired but I can't sleep yet. Blah. 

I wonder what it would be like to drop off of the map completely. Granted, I would never be able to do this unless I won the lottery and got a full scholarship to some art school in New York or California or something, but I mean, I think it would be interesting to completely disappear, maybe leave a few notes, abandon my Facebook page, and go far away to college on my own without telling anyone where I go. Then, after I graduate and become really successful in my art or I write a few novels, I'll come back. 

I wish I had money...

So I just requested information from three different art colleges in California. XD As if I could do anything I just talked about...
That's a shame.  I mean, not a shame that you're applying for college, but I've had similar thoughts about what it would be like to fall off the face of the earth, have no contact with friends/family etc. for a few years and see what it's like when I come back.  Is that selfish?
I don't know... I think it would be more helpful with concentrating on school, but I'd miss a lot of people. I'd still have to contact one or two people every once in a while, but in a way that wouldn't tell them where I am.
So last night I had a dream my throat was closing up and I couldnt breathe at all.

Scary.

Those are the worst.  I used to get dreams where I'd be swimming, forget which way was up, and drown. *shudders*

A couple nights ago I had a dream where my teeth were crooked, so I tried to straighten them and they all stated falling out.  It wasn't scary so much as... bewildering.  I hate my subconscious.

I used to get nightmares where shadows would cut my head off with toothbrushes. They'd hold me up by my neck and I wouldnt be able to breathe. Plus, they always had creepy statues next to them...

O.o

That would be horrifying.  And here I was thinking my dreams were bad...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service