Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same problem here! XD
While tossing through some old papers I found a NYT article from November 2008 that y'all might be interested in.

The subject?

Itex Corporation.
The shipping one, the small-business-representation one, or the one that produces psychopath mutants?
Small business unfortunately, but I seem to have been mighty amused by it since it was in The Box we used in the ARG (at the bottom to provide bulk).
^^ I grew an inch. This makes me happy considering I'm short and no longer the average height of Chinese women. :)

:( I wish I would stop growing.

Not trying to rub it in, tall awkward people have it rough too.

XD Two years ago if I were an adult, I could legally be considered a midget. I'm 15. Kind of sad. 

But I can understand the tall people plight. Girls especially seem to dislike being over 5'8/5'9. I think I'd be scared of hitting low ceilings...
I don't like Father's Day. It's just confusing and depressing for me. _-_

The Bioshock novel comes out in a month, and it looks pretty good from the excerpt.

Does the guy have any writing experience? My sampling of adaptation novels have been a mixed bag. Nylund's Halo novels, for instance, are really good military sci-fi.The guy who did the Alan Wake adaptation, on the other hand, did a poor job.

He specializes in noir and horror; did the original script for The Crow; has won a Bram Stoker award.

Here's the link. Given how much everyone's been building it up in their minds, it can't equal what we want. But I think it's worth my preorder nine dollars, though so far it seems like nothing special. I want to see what the guy can do with Rapture, not New York.

Meh. This winter really isn't winter-y.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service