Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bah. Shake (some teen party thing that my friends asked me to go with her since it's her last day before going to Ireland) is tomorrow. 

Sadly, if it's anything like Gouya (the greek dance thing at the end of the year in Hali) there is going to be a lot of questionable activities, so I don't want to wear a skirt. At all. And then there's the whole issue that apparently you should be wearing white which narrows me down A LOT in choice of clothing. 

>.> Why I became a hermit/gained a lot of nerdy friends who do not go to questionable dances. 

OH HELL NO.

I will not be called an idiot for defending the fact that Harry Potter was an allegorical story based on a part of the Bible by some ignorant little bitch who thinks Latin words are evil. I'm trying to be on her side, but I hate these people so fucking much...
Shit. I haven't been this mad in a while. I'm literally shaking. >.>

EDIT - She's throwing insults at me. I've kept calm in conversation this whole time and she's telling me I'm the one who's not acting like a Christian?

Hahaha, the Church (well, Catholic anyway) used Latin in services until the 60s, and Latin is supposed to be evil? Please. 

That, and though I don't know for certain, but I would guess that some books of the Bible were written in Latin. Yes, of course that language is evil. 

Quote Jesus's words on being chill and turning the other cheek at her until she shuts up. That might be the only way to get her to be quiet.

Oh, I won the argument. And I ended it with "I'll pray for you." XD
You can also point out that The Pope is supposed to speak Latin.

Oh fuck you, fancy-pants Internet using school report cards. The one time I actually suddenly care, YOU WON'T OPEN THE DAMN SITE.

I haven't known my Science mark since April. v.v Please just let me see it. 

So. . . .

How've you all been?

I miss you guys, and this seems a bit less awkward than randomly FB stalking you. . . .  

And how's life, and what's been new and everything?

Not much new. When were you here last?

Um.  Oh my.  

Like I checked out well over a year ago.  Since then heard of random things of the ARG, random Secret Confessor post notifications got sent to my inbox, but. . . that's been it.  Nothing else, really.  

And are you guys keeping the site, or talked that over, at all?  Because I'm sure that payment's coming up for this site, too.  

I'd like to keep it vOv
That's lovely to hear.

Is the activity enough to justify it?

Rates went up, too, y'know. . . . 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service