Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I think I might run a poll over July/August to see what people think vis-a-vis keep the site/ditch the site. Ning's apparently integrating a new "solicit donations" feature which I might make use of.

I've not really followed up on it.  >.>

My Ning, is sad and I've been too lazy to do any work or anything on it, or follow with Ning updates/news. . . .

It has literally been so long since I've been on here that I did not know my password off the top of my head. v.v

I'd like to try and return. I miss everyone.

Hey!

You already know how much I miss you.

It feels like being in a time warp just posting on this thread again. XDD

Hey there!

XD I do, but I've done a better job keeping in touch with you than I have with anyone else. Except Fishy.

It does. And now that song is stuck in my head...

Ah, see I never talk to her anymore.  Or. . . anyone other than Emily.  Unless there's something really interesting on FB.

Dang it.  >.>  Same.

I talk to you, sometimes. Fishy, when I spaz and text her. Or when I don't want to look awkward and need to text someone. Xuut on FB occassionally. And Emily and I email sometimes.

It's not a bad song, I can live with that.

Doing Camp NaNo this year?

Emily sent me a link to it, I know.  I'm just working on getting through my inbox since I've been out of the house the last week.  But I will be joining, and I will be writing stuff for it and prolly not finishing.

Are you participating in July or August?

(Any plans to finish Too Long, Too Dangerous?)

See, I dunno.  Maybe both?

July works better for me.  But the CampNaNo looks interesting.  And I can still find the JulNaNo site - I think Emily still has an account there, too.  

So, considering doing both.  One for TLTD, and another for Apple story.

The Camp is both months, actually. One in July and one in August.

But I'll be very excited it you finish TLTD. :D And I really need to catch up on the Apple story...

EPIC.  So lovely.  I'm so behind. v.v  I haven't even read the TLTD recently, though I've been looking at TL.  And I have chapters from last year, unedited and stuff, on my old computer, not looked at, and there's really not a plan or anything at all.  So. . . I dunno.  It'll be hectic

Is it 50K for each or total?

The Apple story kinda just sucks right now?  And there's only like 5 chapters, so it's not long, either. XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service