Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it fanfiction or something else?

Excited for the transfer, then?

Original, which is why I'm shy about posting too much. 

Oh hell yes. I love Boulder and I have friends who go to school there already. And they have a neuroscience program, which if I can hack I have vowed to essentially quit the internet for.

That's awesome. Are you still working on the rewrite of Echo Flux?

That sounds great. Quit the internet? Wow. Some program.

This is that rewrite :V Except it went rogue on me and I'm stuck twenty years before the main plot.

I like neuroscience >.>

Oh, wow. Good luck with that.

You must.

Stepped outside for what should have been two minutes. The little girl over here at the house would not let me come back inside.

EDIT: And I'm getting off here for now, so that I can get some stuff done.

Oh my god there are people here! Fate and Lampy at the same time? I missed you guys! 

When was the last time I refreshed the page and there were four unread pages?!

Hey!

How've you been?

What's all new in your life and such? 

Well... I'm a rising senior and I'm an artist, I guess... I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year... And I shaved half of my head. XD I've been pretty great, how about you?

Shaved off half your head?  o.o  

Are there pictures?

Senior. :D  Trying to kill myself with school - all APs, full load, and then CC classes, too.  Basketball, oboe, geeking out in a Prevention Club. XD

Oh, how lovely. Same, for now.

Where are you planning on doing for Uni and whatnot?

Of course... There's one on FB, with my pink hair, but I can post it here if you'd like. ^-^

I've got a couple of AP's... Mainly art, but I'm trying to keep it a light load.

Honestly, I have no idea where I'm going. I've been looking for information on art schools from here in SC to San Francisco.

No, I have you on FB, but you never show up on my feed. XD  

Yeah, that're prolly the best/smartest idea.

Ooh, art school?  

When you get in, you should make me something, sign it and send it to me.  Then I can be all "Look, I knew her waaaay back when."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service