Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice. XD There was food, so that was nice, but it was kinda like you said, boring, food, boring again.

I'm easy to please. As long as there's free food I'm good.

We left shortly after the white conservative young Christian crowd started enthusiastically dancing to "YMCA". 

Free food is wonderful.

Good time to leave. We basically left when we were thrown out, everybody was already gone.

New video, with my cousin playing guitar, too! :D I may be playing a concert at a restaurant sometime soon, I'm very excited for that. I'll definitely be playing this song.

Also, going to see my cousin's (her sister's) newborn baby tomorrow! I'm so excited, she's so cute. We're going to go see Transformer's 3 while we're there. Have any of y'all seen it yet?

That's awesome! I'm jealous of your voice...

Finally starting to plan JulNaNo.  :D?

Only 4days behind. . . . 

Yay!

...you'll be fiiine.
We started like this last year and it was good until we stopped writing. . . . .but I'm not sure if we started planning quite this late. . . .
Well, good luck. Like I said, you'll be fiiine.
I have 1000 words written so far. You'll be fine.
I have set my goal to 25 000 since I have summer school to go to among other ridiculous trips that are totally unplanned. I'm hopeful I'll make it. :)

WTF summer school, why am I doing this again? Oh right, so I don't need to wake up at 5 everyday....

I encountered the awkward moment when you walk into class, know around 6/7 people but totally don't actually talk to them very often so sitting by them is about 10x more awkward than sitting alone today. Luckily the girl in front me is very cheerful and talkative, so it's all good. Plus I knew her name BEFORE this class. 

Not looking forward to getting up early. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service