Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have nooo idea. According to my phone's world clock, it's 12:30 in London. But the Pottermore site still says that Day 3 registration is closed. So I have no idea.

I've heard that it opens ~8:00 am London time. Or at least the first one did. But I've also heard it changes every day.

In Eastern time, I believe it should open again at 7 am. But that's just what I heard.

XD  I heard the window was 6-9EST or something of the like.

So. . . pretty much people get a day off, today.  

These timezones are bad for PST. . . >.>  I mean, I got in first day, but. . . >.>  Not appreciating this.

Finished chapter 4 of the fic on ff.net.

Thinking about God is tricky enough. Thinking about Angel thinking about God was a huge pain in the rear. I think it came out nicely though.

Funny, I'm only about 400 words short of average NaNoWriMo pace.

Try to do CampNaNo!

I thought that was in July?

I think I'll pass. I set myself a ch>1000w limit. This isn't supposed to be my main project after all, simply another thing to work on to keep me writing in general so that I feel more compelled to edit my other work.

There's Jul and Aug.  

This year it was merged, and put together for two separate projects, but one site.  For the 'camp'.

I don't remember my mindset when I agreed to this, but I did. Most likely before I was aware of what I was doing. I like this band and all but I can't quite recall what the hell I was thining when I did it. Except that I liked that one song.

Officially now helping some random band promote themselves at another band's show. O.o

Cool, I'll be the only creep at the All Time Low show at the West Ed handing out fliers. XD I bet I'll see someone I know and it'll get awkward.  

Does that mean you get into the shows for free? :D
To some of them apparently. I also get free swag. Sounds fun. XD
:D I'm jealous.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service