Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Felt like crap this morning, took a shower, felt awesome. 

Moral of story: If sleeping or showering doesn't help, go to a doctor cuz, it's probably serious. (Exception being the cold: showers and sleeping only help while I'm showering/sleeping, after that I need cold medicine.)

Well, S&P just yanked the AAA credit rating.

I think I'm going to pack a parachute for this one.

http://quill.pottermore.com/21

Final Quill, in case anybody else wants to sign up.

o.o  How long was it up?
Um... not sure. Just went on the site and it was there... No more than about 20 minutes, I think...
It was there like, over an hour before I went to dinner.  So. . .
I don't know, then. It was over about half an hour after I went on there, though.
I just finished Catch-22.

Shit. Now I'm crying, my head hurts, I'm as depressed as the main character, and I want to throw this book as hard as I can and go hide under a rock for the rest of my life.

Nice going, school reading list. Way to find a book that will reinvent my old depression.

Eagerly awaiting my Pottermore welcome letter.

Also, got an account for my friend. She better be happy, I had to go get an extra from somebody on Tumblr.

Out of curiosity, how many of you are on Minecraft?
Yes.
It's just, I'm thinking, what if we could set up a SMP server? Or at least a thread on here showing off what we're doing on there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service